Monday 1 December 2014

Stir fried okra( ladies' fingers ) with salted fish

My first recipe for today is Stir fried ladies fingers with salted fish. This recipe is very simple. Ok let's start with the ingredients




 Cooking oil
Salted fish (your choice , slice thinly )
Garlic okra (slice your choice )
Maggi Cukup Rasa All-in-One Seasoning ( half tea spoon)






Before start cooking let's wash the veggies first. I always wash my veggies with Vegi Cleen. After soak for little while then rinse the veggies with water. Slice your okra according to your choice.




Now let's start cooking. Heat up vegetable cooking oil and fried the  salted fish until golden brown then add in garlic.





Fried till you can smell the garlic or the garlic turn to little brown then add in the okra.





This part I like to fried in high heat. Usually I use small pot to stir fried.  Cover the pot in high heat and keep shake it .



Since the salted fish is already salted so I just add half teaspoon of seasoning. Fried again for little while then serve.


Taa...da... Very simple. Suitable for those catching time. And yet yummy .


Hope you guys like it. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment